On 1 August, all current memberships expire and require renewal.
From that date, there will be some small changes to the member benefits; based on our continuous improvement model which is informed by feedback from current members, as well as the broader sector.
Your membership is pivotal to enabling us to advance our Mission and ensure that volunteerism is able to flourish into the future.
During 2015/6 Volunteering Tasmania membership helped us to realise our goal of creating an environment that promotes and sustains effective volunteerism. Through your valued support we have achieved so much. We have:
- Provided the Value of Volunteering Calculator;
- Launched EV CREW – Tasmania’s new Emergency Volunteer service;
- Actively advocated for the sector through a series of submissions and statements at Senate Inquiries;
- Produced the new Definition of Volunteering in collaboration with Volunteering Australia and other State Peaks;
- Assisted individuals to find volunteer positions that they love; and
- Assisted organisations to manage their volunteers more effectively