Who are we?
Volunteering Tasmania Inc is an incorporated, community-based not-for-profit organisation with an elected Board of Governance. Our operations are expertly-run by a team of skilled and professional paid staff.
We also engage a small number of volunteers to aid us in reaching as many members of our community as possible.
For details on office locations, opening hours and contact information, please visit this page.
Organisational chart accurate at August 2018:
(03) 6231 5550, 0415 236 934 or VeneyH@volunteeringtas.org.au
(03) 6231 5550, 0417 267 310 or RachelF@volunteeringtas.org.au
(03) 6231 5550, or KateB@volunteeringtas.org.au
(03) 6231 5550 or GwenH@volunteeringtas.org.au
0447 718 013, or MarkS@volunteeringtas.org.au
(03) 6231 5550, or AngelaB@volunteeringtas.org.au
To find out more about the current Board members, please review this document.
Please note we are currently requesting Nominations for Directors on the Board, for more information please read this announcement. Nominations close 10 August.
We have a team of passionate and dedicated volunteers, all working to make a positive change to our community by supporting the work of our organisation.