Corporate Supporter membership
To help us to continue to offer our valuable services and be the voice of volunteering through our advocacy work, join or renew today.
Your support for Volunteering Tasmania is support for volunteering, and is a great way to demonstrate your organisation’s corporate social responsibility.
Half-price* pro-rata Membership rate now available!
*Half full year cost, for Membership spanning the remainder of the 2018/19 financial year. An easy way to commit to an initial six months, and evaluate all the value received as outlined below.
All Tasmanians have access to our core services free of charge, like Volunteer Connect referral services, networking meetings, our monthly E-News, online information and resources, our telephone helpline and our Tasmanian Volunteering Awards to name a few.
In addition, your Corporate Supporter membership includes:
- Demonstration of your organisation’s support for Volunteering Tasmania and the volunteering sector
- Voting rights at our AGM (x1 vote)
- Invitation to our regular Network Meetings with Volunteer Involving Organisations, as well as special Corporate Volunteering Network Meetings
- Member exclusive discounts:
- 10% discount on volunteer insurance with AON Insurance
- Free IT audits, and a 10% discount on some services from Tempus Innovative Solutions
- 20% off grant writing services, 20% off coaching services, and 10% off any other fundraising support services from Fish Community Solutions
- 20% discount on any Volunteering Tasmania activities or services which attract a charge, including events
- Priority offering for sponsorship of the 2018 Tasmanian Volunteering Awards
- Priority access to partnership projects and pilot programs
- Exclusive access to our Members Only resources
Costs are as follows:
|Full Year Fees 1 Jul – 30 Jun||Pro-Rata Fees 1 Jan – 30 Jun|
All prices are inclusive of GST
All Fee for Service activity including membership costs are consistent with the Volunteering Tasmania Mission and Values, and all surplus derived from these activities is reinvested into the core purposes of Volunteering Tasmania
One membership per incorporated identity.