Having a strong research and evidence base is essential to support our mission of promoting effective volunteerism in Tasmania. We are the thought leaders in volunteering in Tasmania.
A robust evidence base ensures that our advocacy, policy and operational work is all underpinned by current best practice. Research and service delivery go hand in hand to ensure the Volunteering Tasmania can continue to effectively support the volunteering industry.
Research and understanding is the first step to breaking down barriers into volunteering; and learning how to better support people on their volunteering journey, including the people who manage them.
Our research base is growing, but you can find our most recent research here:
- Corporate Volunteering in Tasmania Research Report 2017 including Executive Summary
- Corporate Volunteering in Tasmania – Summary Poster
- Behind the Scenery: Voluntourism in Tasmania Full Report 2016
- Behind the Scenery: Voluntourism in Tasmania Report Card
- State of Volunteering: Tasmania 2014 Report
- Economic Value of Volunteering in Tasmania Report 2014
- State of Volunteering: Tasmania 2012 Report
- State of Volunteering: Tasmania 2010 Report
- Engaging Young People Report
- Other research and reports
To discuss further research needs or opportunities, please contact our CEO, Alison Lai at email@example.com or call our State office on (03) 6231 5550.