Notice is given that Volunteering Tasmania’s Annual General Meeting for 2018 will be held at the Volunteering Tasmania state office, 75 Federal Street Hobart on Wednesday 26 September at 5.30pm.
All members of Volunteering Tasmania are invited to attend. If you wish to attend, please click here to RSVP.
- Confirmation of minutes of Annual General Meeting of 2017 and any subsequent General Meetings and Special General Meetings.
- Adoption of the Report by the Board of Directors.
- Adoption of the Report by the CEO.
- Adoption of the audited financial statement for 2017/18.
- Declaration of Directors for 2018/19.
- Appointment of an Auditor.
- Motions of which notice has been given.
- Any other business accepted by the Chair.
RSVPs are required by 19 September 2019. Drinks and nibbles will be provided.
If you are a member of Volunteering Tasmania and are unable to attend but would like to send someone to represent you, please return this proxy form, completing all details, by 19 September to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to 75 Federal Street, North Hobart, TAS, 7000. If you are unable to attend, and do not wish to send a proxy, no action is needed.
With kind regards