Volunteering Tasmania, together with the Institute of Project Management, wants to assist the development of volunteer managers (or others in Volunteer Involving Organisations) through the provision of high-quality education and training activities at heavily subsidised prices.
Course: Certificate IV in Project Management Practice
Course Price: $3770+ GST
Volunteering Tasmania Price: $770+ GST (save $3000)
Places: Limited to 20 only
This training is ideal for you if:
- You are employed or volunteer with a Volunteering Involving Organisation,
- You are a supervisor or manager,
- You are involved with a voluntary Board or Committee,
- You have no prior qualification in Project Management.
Over the course of an eight-day workshop series, you will learn the best-practice PM principles in the context of the project life cycle: from initiation, through to planning, execution and close.
There is no ‘out of workshop’ assessment activity required for this program.
By completing Certificate IV in Project Management Practice (BSB41515) you will:
- Apply basic project management concepts, methods and theories.
- Demonstrate the technical skills of project management.
- Understand the interpersonal aspects of project management.
- Participate in the delivery of varied projects.
- Evaluate and respond to project challenges.
- Communicate professionally with project stakeholders.
Training will be delivered across eight days on the following dates:
- Days 1 & 2 27 & 28 September 2018
- Days 3 & 4 18 & 19 October 2018
- Days 5 & 6 8 & 9 November 2018
- Days 7 & 8 6 & 7 December 2018
All sessions are located in Launceston with all your training resources and catering provided.
To submit your EOI to complete this training, please email us by Friday 17th August 2018 to email@example.com providing:
- Your full name
- Current employer (if applicable)
- Your volunteering involvement/experiences
- A brief statement as to why a Certificate IV in Project Management Practice would assist you in your role
- Contact details – address, phone and email
Volunteering Tasmania will confirm all successful applications via email by 5pm on Friday 24th August 2018.
Volunteering Tasmania would like to thank Skills Tasmania, Skills Fund for enabling us to offer training and development opportunities to support the volunteering community.