We have launched a new network to provide volunteer management support to Tasmanian Providers (Organisations) who receive funding for Home and Community Care (HACC) and the Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP).
Together, the CoP will:
- Improve professional connectedness and support of HACC and CHSP funded Volunteer Programs
- Support the effective and efficient management of volunteers within HACC and CHSP programs
- Build the capacity and competency of HACC and CHSP funded volunteer programs to improve functionality
Participation in the CoP will improve each Organisation’s best practice volunteer management strategies and understanding of the Volunteer Management Cycle. This will assist in providing a better volunteer experience for your organisation’s volunteers by:
- Increasing awareness of your volunteer program
- Developing a stronger volunteer management process
- Embed best-practice volunteer management strategies
- Increasing volunteer satisfaction of involvement, resulting in stronger retention of existing volunteers
- Assisting with recruitment of new volunteers
Community of Practice groups will be based in each region: South, North and North West starting in late October 2019. Meetings are being held via zoom conferencing and run for one hour maximum.
If your organisation receives HACC or CHSP funding and is interested in being part of this network – contact KateC@volunteeringtas.org.au