Our Network meetings for managers and co-ordinators of volunteers are held in the North, North West, and South of the state.
These sessions are free of charge and have the following benefits:
- Learn from others’ experiences
- Collaborate and share ideas
- Inspire and be inspired
- Support one another
- Get affirmation that you are doing well
- Hear about new cutting edge ideas
- Seek and share resources and referrals
- Develop a relationship with your local Volunteering Tasmania representative and receive ongoing follow up and support from the session outcomes
Each region has its own style, which is guided by the attendees. To find out more about your region, please call the relevant office to you. Contact details can be found here.