2018-19 Memberships are now open!
To help us to continue to offer our valuable services and be your voice through our advocacy work, join or renew today.
Your support for Volunteering Tasmania is support for volunteering.
All Tasmanians have access to our core services free of charge, like Volunteer Connect referral services, networking meetings, our monthly E-News, online information and resources, our telephone helpline and our Tasmanian Volunteering Awards to name a few.
In addition, your Organisational Membership includes:
- Demonstration of your organisation’s support for Volunteering Tasmania and the volunteering sector
- Voting rights at our AGM (x1 vote)
- Active promotion of your vacancies in our statewide Volunteer Referral Office interviews
- Exclusive access to our Members Only resources, like Policy and Procedures templates and our online self-audit tool (coming late 2017)
- Member exclusive discounts:
- 10% discount on volunteer insurance with AON Insurance
- Free IT audits, and a 10% discount on some services from Tempus Innovative Solutions
- 20% off grant writing services, 20% off coaching services, and 10% off any other fundraising support services from our friends at Fish Community Solutions
- 20% discount on any Volunteering Tasmania activities or services which attract a charge, including events
- Sharing of your special news and events via our communications channels, upon request
- First-round offers for any special opportunities throughout the year
Costs are as follows:
|Organisation||Full Year Fees 1 Jul – 30 Jun||Pro-Rata Fees 1 Jan – 30 Jun|
(under $500k pa turnover)
($500k – $1million pa turnover)
|Large NFP* or
($1million+ pa turnover)